Juicy Croissant Burgers
This is a recipe that I am very proud of. It was one of those times when I decided to experiment like I often do in the kitchen to try to create a yummy & unique recipe. This is my husband's favorite meal, I'm pretty sure if I served this to him at breakfast his eyes would still light up even thought this is clearly not breakfast food. You can customize this recipe quite a bit, there are 2 main things that make this burger delicious and juicy that I will explain..
- I use turkey burger because both Chris & I prefer it but you can use ground beef if you like. (1 lb for 4 burgers.)
- Shredded Cheese ( You can use pre shredded or shred your own, if you shred your own you will be able to tell a difference it just taste better) I used Colby jack cheese but use whatever your favorite is :)
- What ever your favorite seasoning are for burgers. I change this up depending on my mood but I always use garlic salt & fresh ground pepper I also really like throwing in a little A1 sauce.
- 1 pkg. Crescent rolls for every 4 burgers
- Bacon 1 strip per burger (optional)
Preheat oven to 350. Put your ground turkey or beef into a bowl and mix in whatever seasonings you like. Make 2 thin patties for every 1 burger. Add a little cheese to the center of one of your "patties" and then put the other thin patty on top and shape into one burger. Now would be a good time to start cooking off your bacon. Put your burgers into a hot pan and let cook a few minutes on each side till they are browned but not cooked the whole way through. Place each burger into 2 crescent rolls that have been pushed together to make a square shape. Once your burger is sitting on the crescent cut your bacon strip in half and place on burger you can also add a little extra cheese if you'd like. Then just wrap your burger up! Once all of your burgers are wrapped place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 10 minutes until the crescents are golden brown and your burger is cooked through & enjoy! I hope you love these as much as my family does! If you try this out please leave a comment letting me know what you thought! Have a wonderful week :)