I am so thankful to have been Tagged a wonderful Blogger by Rose! I think these tags are a lot of fun & I always enjoy reading them and finding out more about the people behind the blogs that I love! I hope you enjoy reading mine..
Post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
Create 11 new Questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random things about me:
1. I love the color turquoise & I love it combined with brown or purple. My eye just naturally goes to anything & everything turquoise.
2. I'm obsessed with Zebra pretty much anything. This doesn't mean I'd walk out in head to toe zebra but you can surely find me with a zebra shirt, purse , or some kind of accessory I share this obsession with my good friend Heather. She found zebra glue guns and got me one! I almost died when I saw it, instant love :)..thanks Heather!
3. Baking calms my nerves & puts me in a good mood. I like to cook too but baking has always been something I've loved.
4. I've always wished I could live in the south have a southern drawl and have Paula Dean as my grandmother..a girl can dream right? :)
5.I absolutely adore my little boy & my husband. I have so much love and respect for my husband. He's a hard worker & so caring. I honestly feel I could have not chosen a better man for me to spend my life with.
6. I moved away from family no longer then a week after getting married at the age of 18..5 days later turned 19. It was hard but I feel it strengthened my marriage in a way that nothing else could.
7. I can spend hours in Joann's & come out empty handed. Something about being surrounded with things I love just relaxes me.
8. My dad is a pastor & I"m not ashamed to say that I love God. I feel growing up I have always been a "good kid" someone that likes to play by the rules & respects authority (momma didn't raise no fool lol). But because I've always been that way I would notice people would watch me very closely just waiting for me to fall and mess up & it always bothered me. I'm not a rebel & I never wanted to be but I do make mistakes, everyone does.
9. I buy white clothing all the time, mainly shirts and skirts. I just love how clean and pretty it is..until I spill something on it & I always do. I need to buy like 3 of the same white shirts so that I can have it for a few months =).
10. My favorite room in my home is my kitchen. I truly believe the kitchen is the heart of the home. I have a craft room but I never use it, I'm always crafting on the dining room table because its as close as i can get to being in the kitchen without actually being in it :).
11. I love watermelon. I"m not sure I've ever met someone who loves it as much as I do. I can eat a whole one by myself in a day..no problem :).
The question I have to answer:
1: Where were you born?
2: Do you get dressed right a way in the morning? Or do you stay in your P.J.s till you have to go some were?
It depends, sometimes I will stay in my pj's if all I need to do is clean that day. I always feel better when I get myself ready though even if I"m not going anywhere so I try to do that more often.
3: Do you fix your hair every day?
Most days yes. Now that I have short hair I have no excuse :).
4: How many pairs of shoes do you own? Or can't you count them because it is to many.
I own a lot of shoes. I love heels & well just shoes in general, don't you? :)
5: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to share the things I love with others.
6: What don't you like about blogging?
That's tough, I'm not sure. I love blogging & I think it's a lot of fun :).
7: Why did you start blogging?
I had wanted to make a blog for a while but then what pushed me to do it was my friends Heather & Rose when they started their blog I thought I gotta get in on this :).
8: What is your favorite color?
9: What is your favorite T.V. Show?
I love anything on the food network or hgtv.
10: What is your favorite food?
I love food. I don't know that I could choose a favorite. I love corn on the cob, grilled chicken & fruit.
11: Do you like roller coasters?
Yes, I think they are a lot of fun :)
Here are the wonderful blogs I have "Tagged"
A Creative Cookie
a little about A LOT
Confessions of a Stay at home mommy
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Kitchen fun with my 3 sons
Mrs. Happy Homemaker
Nobody knows what a red headed mommy can do
My 11 Questions for everyone to answer
1. If you could have 1 wish granted what would it be?
2. Are you a coffee drinker?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Do you have any pets? (if so how many and what are they)
5. What is your favorite room in your home?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What do you like to do to relax?
8. What is your favorite Season?
9 Do you have a favorite holiday, if so what is it?
10. What would you eat everyday if you could?
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
That's it, hope you all enjoy!